Sunday 10/25 Hours: 12-3 pm
Pre Halloween Specials!
Appointments necessary for all other times and require a $10 minimum purchase. Kids under 3 are free. Call Brad 973-978-8311
Here are the things to do at our farm in October:
1. Select any of the following pumpkins: Jack B Little's, Sugar, Carving, and Hand Painted. Purchase straw bales, Indian corn, corn stalks and gourds for your Halloween decorations.
2. Enjoy quesadillas, Cold Brew Lavender Coffee, Lavender Lemonade on the patio, for picnic, or to go. The lavender cold brew and lavender lemonade are superb and only available for 1 more week in 2020 since fresh lavender is gone.
3. Visit the farm stand to purchase Lavender Honey, Lavender skin cream, beautiful beeswax and bayberry candles, and pure maple syrup direct from the maple farm in the Catskills.
Items 4-6 require a $10 minimum purchase per adult, $5 minimum purchase (aged 3-17) during regular weekend hours. Kids under 3 are free.
4. Hand feed the goats and spend time with the Barred Plymouth Rock and Rhode Island Reds chicks. The chicks are free ranging and will eat bugs, clover, and chicken feed out of your hand. Both are a very enjoyable way to unplug and experience the farm.
5. Our natural meadow is now featuring the beautiful contrasting reds, golds, yellows, greens, and browns of autumn. Walk thru and look for honey bees foraging on the golden rod. Kids love to run thru the looping trails.
6. Have a picnic.
7. Aromatherapy - Walk into the lavender field, dip your hand into a plant, bring it to your nose and inhale. Then walk over to another variety of lavender, use your other hand, and repeat the process. It's hard to believe what nature has created.
Please note that we don't have a public bathroom and that you are required to remove all your garbage.
We invite you to visit our farm and enjoy freshly made Quesadillas. Reservations required for the patio and are available on the hour from 11am-3pm for 1 group at a time. You may order in advance or upon arrival. QUESADILLAS CAN BE FOR THE PATIO, PICNIC, OR TO GO.
Quesadillas consist of: A golden brown super soft flour tortilla, two scrambled eggs and sharp cheddar cheese. Customize your order with: nitrate free bacon, spinach, home grown garlic or home fries.
Birthday Parties starting 2021: For children 5 and up. We will offer interactive birthday parties featuring hand feeding chickens, goats, alpacas and pony rides. We have ample safe open space for kids to play and enjoy. Please inquire.
We have a pasture with 3 kid goats born March 1, 2020 and 7 mature Dappled & Spotted Boer goats. They are very sweet and we provide food to hand feed them.
3 Kiko/Boer White Goats ($150) and Chickens ($25) are now for sale!